My visit of KOINTIA PRIMARY SCHOOL... Today I visited one of my school located in small village called KOINTIA. It was 10.50 am. All the students were running to their class. Their class teacher were laughing, having smile and getting claps from students…YES claps from students. Actually in our first cluster level teachers training on 7th August 2009 during “Problems and Remedy” discussion time every buddy were came on their main problem that students are not coming in time. Maximum out of them comes after 30 to 40 minutes or more lately. I gave an activity # Teachers has to come at 10-45 am and open the schools and go to their class. # Students has to give clap in the hand of teacher and say their name at 10-50 am # If teacher is not in the
class student has to clap Principle and say their name and standard. # By this way we can avoid absence late coming of students and teacher’s too. I told to all schools, but KOINTIA schools Principle Mr Dineshbhai Panara and his staff member followed heartily. They have made a rules that if teacher comes late they will be punished of RS.15/-. They have to buy grain ‘CHANA’ for their class and distribute to students. Rs.15/- is not big amount for teacher but it is shame for them. So teachers comes as early as they can…before 10-40 am. I must thank and congratulate Mr Dineshbhai Panara, Principle of school and all staff members. These are the places, these are the teachers and these are the students from where, from whom I get inspiration to work round the clock and think differently…. My all eight schools Principles, Teachers and Students inspire me to work…they are motivators for me….Thanks all of them….
1 comment:
Thanks for this post.
I am also from Kointia.
Post a Comment