Saturday, June 27, 2009

A great effort by a Gujarati artist to save girl child

Mr Vimalbhai Dobariya, Office Assistance, SSAM-Ahmedabad sending me mail which have knowledge and fun. It teach me and makes me update. I must thanks him. I received his mail which may useful to all educational istitutes. I have talked with Mr Tarunbhai BAnker. He is nice person doing great social service at free of cost to save girl child.

ગુજરાત રાજ્યમા આવેલ આપની શાળા, કોલેજ, સામજિક સન્સ્થા માટે

ટેલીફિલ્મ દીકરી દેવો ભવઃ ની

સીડી વિનામૂલ્યે મેળવો તથા વિનામૂલ્યે ફિલ્મશોનુ આયોજન કરવા નીચેના સરનામે પત્ર લખો.

તરૂણ બેન્કર - સી... મા ઇન્ફોકોમ.

૧૪૯, સરદાર મ્યુનિસિ૫લ શોપિન્ગ સેન્ટર,

શક્તિનાથ મહાદેવ સામે, ભરુચ-૩૯૨૦૦૧

મો. ૯૨૨૮૨૦૮૬૧૯

Get Free CD & Organise Totally free of Cost Screening of

Telefilm DEEKARI DEVO BHAV:

in your School, College, NGO & Social Organisation (within Gujarat).

Write a letter to....

Tarun Banker

CEO – Maa Infocom

149, Sardar Municipal Shpping, Opp. Shaktinath Mahadev, Bharuch-1

(M) 9228208619

visit us at www.maainfo. com

To know more abt the project “DEEKARI DEVO BHAV:”pl. click on following link

http://www.maainfo. com

E mail : maainfo@gmail.com

No comments: